dimanche 15 juin 2014

780ti runs cooler with my 1150 cpu than 1155 reasons?

I have a 2700k cpu on main pc and when I ran media player classic with madvr, reclock and hardware accelerated it went up to about 58 degrees for graphics card, and 40 for cpu and if I played Warcrack at ultra it went up to 60 for graphics.



Now my pentium cpu which I know is a newer model runs cpu cooler for one(25 degrees idle on air cooler compared to about 28 on my i7 with aircooler or watercooler) but the ultra settings on warcrack make it 50 degrees and for MPC its about 25-30 for cpu(barely changes from idle) and 45-50 for graphics.



Now before anyone mentions cooling/cases up to 2 months ago the 780ti and 2700k were in my case where the pentium is now and with same fans(bought new more expensive fans for new case)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire