dimanche 15 juin 2014

SATA III SSD Problem

Hello,



Strange problem here that i cannot figure out, just built a new computer specs are:



ASUS M5A99FX PRO V2.0 Motherboard

2x4GB DDR3 1866Mhz Ram

750W Seasonic PSU

2xTranscend 32GB SATA III SSD's

Win7 Pro x64

ATI HD6450 Graphics

AMD FX Piledriver FX8320 8 core cpu



Right, the motherboard has 8 sata 6gbps ports 6(6 for AMD SB950 Chip) and 2 for Asmedia chip



I have installed windows on both sets of ports (tested all) but my ssd is only running at sata 3gbps, atto benchmark too is also showing VERY slow performance of the ssds (both of them)



The drives are supposed to hit over 550mbps each but i can barely reach 120mb/s read and 30 mbps write



I really cant understand why this is happening for me its a proper head scratcher?



I have installed all latest drivers and even in the raid utility in the bios they are showing as 3gbps not 6, at my wits end with this problem can anyone think of why this is happening?



Thanks for your time.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire