jeudi 20 novembre 2014

Need a bit of advice with choosing hardware

So I have a choice to make in terms of actually being able to bring a Desktop to a LAN without carrying the main desktop I use everytime. Let's say that I have enough money to purchese two GTX 970s but I'm trying to reason if I should just buy one and SLI it with another older model (GTX 480)



Would the older model drop the efficiency of the newer model if it were in SLI and instead just go for two 970s or am I mistaken? Also, I know that you can't SLI say a GT with a GTX but does that also include an older series like the 480?



Should I buy just one GTX 970 card and use it alongside a GTX 480 in SLI and have the other GTX480 on a portable LAN computer or...



Should I just buy two GTX 970s and place the other two 480s in the portable LAN desktop?



Also, what's better for a triple channel 6 DIMM slot mobo that can hold up to 24GB of RAM? 6x4GB or 3x8GB? Both options are the same exact price.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire