mardi 26 août 2014

Boosting wifi signal in the simplest way?

I currently have a rotuer in living room connected to a switch(since the router ports are not gigabit) that goes in one direction under carpet to my main desktop which has another switch for all my main devices.



I have a cable coming out of the switch under door and against wall going into bedroom into another switch for the rest.



The signal in bedroom was so bad that without a wired network I would be lucky to connect then it was never stable so took minutes to load a page, I added a high gain aerial and now get about 19 meg(line is 79 meg) and get 60-79 wired.



I have a tablet I want to use in bed sometimes so signal is non existant so want to get it to work in there, I have a TP link range extender but all I read about them in guides is that people use them wired direct into router.



Would it work if I had the signal going from router, into switch and into another switch then finally from that switch into the extender?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire