dimanche 24 août 2014

SSD speed test

Hi guys



Just a random question.. I bought a RAID card, just to run extra drives in JBOD, as my motherboard only has 4x sata ports onboard, and i have 5 drives..

4x Hard Drives and 1x Optical Drive..



I have

1x Kingston 60Gb SSD

1x 160gb HDD

2x 500gb HDD

1x LG DVD-RW Drive



i have the SSD as my OS boot drive, and connected into the RAID card, for best possible bandwidth, as my motherboard is pretty old, and figure the RAID card should be the fastest..



Under Crystal Disk Mark.. My SSD scored



SSD = 144.3 Read - 71.84 Write (RAID card, in PCI x1 slot. but also the same if i install in PCI-E x16 slot)



what do you think to the speeds?? Any indication as to what SATA its running? sata2 bandwidth?

Also, are those speeds average? good? or poor for that drive under that connection?



cheers




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire