mardi 3 juin 2014

VPN networking help

Hi



At work I often wish I had the ability to access my files on my home PC. At work we're allowed to use work's wireless on our own tablets,laptops,phones etc.



I was able to setup Teamviewer to be able to remote into my PC at home however I would prefer to just access files via windows explorer rather than having to take control over my PC. I'm also interested if setting this up can be done.



As I understand it, is it possible for me to create a IPsec or the like VPN connection between my home wireless router and my Asus tablet PC. My tablet would have internet access by way of the company Wireless gateway. My ultimate goal is to be able to access my personal files on my home PC from my tablet in a secure manner.



I appreciate there are other work arounds such as file sharing sites but I don't trust these and would rather like to experiment with configuring a secure connection as it could come in useful at other locations which maybe less secure.



Thank you for any help or advice you may offer




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire