samedi 7 juin 2014

Bedroom pc, random crashes

Reinstalled Windows 7 a few weeks ago and did a few updates and not done anything since then till tonight as packing for a house move main pc is packed.



Every 20-30 minutes or so the pc freezes and if it reboots hard drive doesnt show in list, if I power off at mains or front button for more than 2 seconds it works.



Its a older 250 gig hard drive that is about 4 years old but has no issues till now but recently changed sata cable so that could be a cause.



Also the new motherboard I got about 2 months ago has a connector for front case usb3 connectors so I connected them, I removed my bluetooth dongle from usb3 port at front now it seems ok so can the dongle be broken?(just a 99p one) or just a problem with usb3




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire