mercredi 2 juillet 2014

Media Players... sigh

I've recently got interested in lossless audio files, usually FLAC. This means I've naturally moved to VLC Media Player since it natively supports FLAC.



However, I also have a decent collection of MP3 and WMA files which I organised using my Windows Media Library in Windows 8.1.



I like the way MS Media Player works with them, automatically scanning the library for new files and generally showing them in a useful and nice way when trying to find something to listen to.



I've tried all sorts, but cannot get VLC to behave like this. VLC seems to work on playlist files that you have to open every time you want to find something. Its clunky and not very useful at all.



Has anyone found a solution, an alternative player perhaps, that does not rely on codecs and doesn't mess around with ugly skins etc?



I've tried a few different players but there are so many and the ones I've tried just have not been up to scratch. I just need a simple player that will read my library and play FLACs, would also be nice if it would do DLNA but not essential.



Cheers.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire