jeudi 24 juillet 2014

Another dead pc?

As said on another thread I have water cooling mount problems.



I decided to take my cooler off and try and make a effort to make sure it was tight, in doing so when I removed the pipes a tiny drip of water went on edge of motherboard, by drip I mean like when a tap is closed almost all the way but has a tiny drop left over.



To be safe I took board off and dried it, left it 2 hours then rebuilt pc to find it did not get any power.



Then left it overnight but removed all pci cards and sata cables and it powered on and left it about 10 minutes and it shut itself down then would not turn back on till I removed power cable from unit for a few minutes.



I then got beeps indicatiing a ram or gpu error and after a bit of pressure was applied to both it booted so rebuilt pc and it booted up but seemed to stall at the listing sata device part so I removed all sata cables but now it wont get power for more than a few seconds.



I have a few theories, one is that it is somehow overheating but the pump and fans seem to be working or something is shorting out.



Wanted some other theories on here.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire