jeudi 18 septembre 2014

Whats a minor upgrade from a 2700k?

Want to upgrade for 2 reasons, main is purely temps, I have a current series pentium that even at 40% load runs 28 degrees max but 24 average on a small 3rd party aircooler in a smaller case with 3x large hard drives compared to my watercooled 2700k that is about 31 degrees idle but playing a older game increases temps more than a newer game i.e San Andreas makes it about 45 degrees on cpu and 50 on graphics card yet Saints Row 3 gives me the same temps.



2nd reason is I want to upgrade my pentium so I can take the board and cooler out of my bedroom pc and put it in one of my empty cases and use it for the guest bedroom(as its larger than mine and nice to sit in sometimes) then use this better case for the 2700k and a new board



So what is a good current gen i7 which matches the 2700k in terms of clock speed and performance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire