dimanche 10 août 2014

Seagate Hybrid Drive ST1000LM014 1TB MLC/8GB 64MB

Greetings forum members.



The current hard drive in a laptop has become overburdened and needs a replacement. Also, S.M.A.R.T. is reporting multi zone error rates at 292101227. A low level format could help, and I have data backups, and I think a new drive would be a good upgrade.



The new drive used for the upgrade is the Seagate ST1000LM014

http://ift.tt/1ozZp5A



I would like to know if anyone has been using this generation of hard drive and to give their experience. This drive looks like it would be good to migrate to a future laptop, as well. Usually I use older laptops and upgrade them, which means the newer laptop would most likely not be current. I have a habit of using old machines and upgrading them.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire