lundi 7 avril 2014

Will this new build be comparable to a Q6600

According to google it does just wanted some real views.



I have a Q6600 pc and I have to keep changing board as things like bumping case or moving to a new room seems to kill them.



On ebay I can get a new haswell pentium cpu and a motherboard that has 7.1 sound, usb3 slots and dvi and hdmi connections on the back and 2 pcie slots and 1 pcie 16x slots and 1 pci slots together for like £90 delivered which after buying a new 775 board would be about £50 alone and its very hard to find one that isnt basic i.e I see ones with 2.1 sound, usb2 only and 1 pci slot or something which is pushing what I need when I can sell the cpu for about £25 so will not cost much more and I know if it fails I can get a cheap board and not spend ages searching for extras I need.



So all that is really important is comparing things, I hated how hot the Q6600 got, well not huge temps but about 10 degrees more than my i7 cpu and fan was louder, everything else in terms of usage was fine, I was happy with framerates on emulators, and games and could watch hd content with no lag etc so all I really care about is it being at least as good if not a tiny bit better.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire