mardi 29 avril 2014

Online Videos Crash PC

Hey everyone. Since upgrading my graphics card my computer crashes when I try to watch most online videos. Things like pausing and unpausing a YouTube video or watching a video on Facebook caused the PC to crash like this:







I've tried removing Flash and using YouTube in HTML5 mode but I had the same issue. The computer plays games like Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon on Ultra, Payday: The Height and Space Engineers all at 1080p without issue. It also plays DVDs fine.



When I used Fedora or windows without the any graphics drivers it played online videos without issue. I'm using the AMD 14.3 Beta driver at the moment and I have also tried the latest stable. It's annoying to have to switch to my Mac Mini to watch YouTube and then back to my desktop to play games and that a £140+ graphics card can't seem to handle videos.



Spec:

OS: Win 7 Pro 64bit

GPU: AMD R9 270X

PSU: Corsair CX600

CPU: Intel C2Q Q6600




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire