jeudi 24 avril 2014

New laptop, keep Windows 8 or downgrade?

Got a gaming laptop that comes with Windows 8 already but I dislike Windows 8 but I think most of my issues can be sorted out just wanted other opinons.



Issue 1 is the start menu, but I know I can use classic shell, others was problems with older programs especially emulator problems, second is I have no interest in any apps at all or metro and hate the pop ups asking me default programs for software, I literally just want a updated faster Windows 7 so offhand the only bonus is that it has better drivers and may be faster.



Apart from that is there any reason to keep windows 8? Just as I would need to download and update a disc with latest updates anyway so will reinstall either way.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire