mercredi 23 avril 2014

Web hosting advice needed

Hi all,



I know I'm just a newbie, but I thought I'd ask since there are people here that I'm sure can help.



I have a small business and I'm hoping to get a website started for it in the near future. I'm looking for a good web host, and I suppose somewhere to get a domain from, too. Any good advice or recommendations of companies to use? Any to stay clear from? I thought I'd ask before taking a plunge with a specific company. The site will serve mainly as a point of contact and reference about our services, but who knows, with time perhaps people can actually purchase items straight from the site. So, I need something that can grow with my company if need be.



Any suggestions are highly appreciated.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire