samedi 6 septembre 2014

Gigabit network issues

I am thinking the culprit is I recently purchased a 5 port D Link switch to bridge the gap between a switch I have in bedroom and a TP Link one I have next to main desktop in living room.



At my previous property I just used the generic one in living room and TP Link next to router as router was right outside bedroom door and never had any issues with gigabit speeds.



Even when I first moved here seemed to have no issues the difference being I used my generic 8 port one next to router and just ran a single cable into bedroom and into back of bedroom desktop or my laptop.



I decided to get another switch so I can use different things in bedroom and this is where the problem has started so I assume its the new switch, I either get non gigabit speeds or the transfer just freezes and I have to restart it.



Just wondering what the problem can be.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire