dimanche 16 novembre 2014

What psus to go for?

I assume its about £10 per 100w in terms of performance, seen quite a few on Ebay but do not want to risk getting them as the only psus I have been using last few years have been OCZ StealhXstream(which arent available anymore) or Corsair TX series which seem on the pricey end of things.



I have a i7 3770k I have spare but only have a old 400w psu that came with a old prebuilt from about 5 years so do not want to use any good graphics cards with it.



I have a spare 780ti lying about which would be good to use in it but as long as I can use at least my 6870 I am fine, all I want really is 2x 6 pin pci'e connector, 4 sata connectors(2 x 2 is preferred as otherwise everything has to be close to each other)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire