mardi 21 octobre 2014

Best rig for emulation only(and media playback) which has component outputs

I have a fantastic 720p crt which blows all other tvs I have owned out of the water.



However I cannot get even a HDFury to work to produce a picture on my crt tv via component.



I wanted to get a compromise between quality and price, bearing in mind that I dont need high resolutions for gaming or many filters, its just for certain emulators like Gamecube and PS2 need to have a beefy cpu(which is the main thing)



I wont need huge amounts of ram, or a expensive motherboard and have a 9800GT here I can use which has outputs where i can plug in component cables.



So that in mind what can I use for almost pure emulation? Plus something that should I want to play blu rays(Yes its only 720p but I have some films on blu ray I dont have on dvd)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire