mercredi 22 octobre 2014

New Rig - Thanks Kustom

Not 100% sure this is the best place for this so sorry if in wrong part of the forum.



Thanks to Graeme at Kustom I have just received my new Rig , I used to be a very big user on these forums a few years back and was in the market for a new rig and with work commitments instead of building it myself I asked Graeme to build me a rig that would rock for Video Editing & Gaming but also had to be compact :-) here are the end results. Yes its not the most huge case and not huge huge spec but its defiantly fine for my needs :-)


  • Cooltek W1 Window

  • BitFenix

  • Fury 550W

  • Gigabyte 1150

  • Intel I7 4790

  • Hydro H60

  • Corsair 16GB 2133

  • Crucial MX100 256 SSD

  • 2x 2TB Segate ST2000

  • Palit 4GB 970 |




Some Pictures of Setup













Thanks again Graeme :-)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire