samedi 29 mars 2014

PC wont post.

Hey, sorry for all the questions but I have a issue with bedroom pc.



I had a issue with sata port not working and fan running loud so I took fan off and when I put it back it didnt post, I noticed somehow the bios chip had fallen off(I dont know how, as it came off undamaged)



I bought a brand new board and attached that but put it in a better case to help airflow and put in a better powersupply that has been sitting unused for a year since I had no spare connectors on the one I used and wanted to add fans or other things and this one doesnt post either!



I took everything out down to just leaving in the power connector, the board power connection, cpu power connecetor and 4 pin cpu fan connector and it did not post, the board has dual DDR2 and DDR3 slots and I tried both types of ram 1 by one and nothing.



Is it just a coincidence, or could the psu be faulty or could the cpu be dead?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire