mardi 21 avril 2015

Thermaltake Case mod invitational build (Illusionist)

*
Welcome to another project I am doing at the moment (other build is F1 themed that I am waiting on the model of car for) Well for the Thermaltake Invitational 2015 Mod completion, my theme for this build is Illusionist, I am either going to go big or go home and try to create an illusion with the innards, it might not even work, but that’s my risk.
*
First let me start out by saying a big thank you to my sponsors for this build, first up we have the main sponsor of course.
*
First off let me start off with a big thanks to the sponsors that jumped on board.
*
*
*
Thermaltake obviously who are organising the competition and for supplying* X9 case and a whole range of products from the Case, cooler, tubes and rads as well as the fans.
*
*
A Big thank you goes out to Gigabyte who is supplying the motherboard for this project.




Website/Facebook/YouTube

A big thank you to XFX for supplying the 290x for this Project




Website/Facebook/YouTube

Not forgetting OCZ who supplied the 2 x 240GB OCZ Vector 150 SSDS for the build.




Website/Facebook/YouTube

Massive thanks to AVEXIR for supplying the memory kit for the build




Website/Facebook/Twitter

Big thanks to V1 Tech for the custom grills and GPU backplate




Website/Facebook"/YouTube
*
Thanks to Dremel who seem to step up on every build and supply me with accessories and tools.
First up the case, we have all seen it – the Thermaltake X9.
*
It’s completely insane size wise, but has all the room you need for multiple loops, with extra-large radiators.
So be prepared to laugh at my demise or join in the fun as I try to make an illusion happen inside and enjoy the roller coaster ride we have of creating a build within one month.
*
Specs:
*
·******* Case - Thermaltake Core X9
·******* CPU - Intel i5 4690
·******* Motherboard – *Gigabyte Z97MX-Gaming 5
·******* Graphics – XFX R290X
·******* Memory - 4 x 4Gb Avexir Blitz 1.1 – 1600mhz
·******* Hard Drives - 2 x 240 Gb OCZ Vector 150 SSD’s
*
So let me give you some idea of what I am about to create, my plan is to make themed case, with not much done to the outside (unless of course you class a custom candy red paint job as custom).
*
Most of my work is going to be done to the insides really creating separate compartments for Motherboard and GPU and thus making it a bit of an illusion depending which side you are looking from, one thing I should point out is I will be trying things with reflections too, Just to see if I can achieve a certain effect. This will either work or fail but hey you don’t do anything in modding without trying.
*
Enjoy the build all.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire